Becoming a Registered Supplier to the Environment Agency – Abu Dhabi, we require you to register on Digital Marketplace - Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate
The Environment Agency – Abu Dhabi (EAD) strives to develop the existing systems for registering suppliers, and establishments that carry out their business in the United Arab Emirates. Suppliers interested in doing business with Abu Dhabi Government Entities (including EAD) must complete the registration on SAP Ariba (Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate). The registration is a one-time activity and it is centralized for Abu Dhabi Government Entities. Once registered, the profiles of suppliers are visible to buyers from all entities operating through the Procurement Gate.
• Becoming a Registered Supplier at Abu Dhabi Government Procurement Gate click here.
• Abu Dhabi Licensed Suppliers Self-Registration request Click here
• To get the Registration Manual, click here.
• Please click here to view the supplier registration demo video
• For the SAP Ariba Supplier -registered suppliers can access the website, click here.
• For the Suppliers registered with the Abu Dhabi Government Resource Management System (ADERP I-Sourcing Portal) can access the website, click here.
• In the case of supplier registration-related inquiries, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
• For general inquiries, please contact:VM@ead.gov.ae
• For suggestions or complains please call 800555 or email us at email@example.com